2021 Bad Thing Edition:
This year’s race format is planned to follow the original route format (Point to Point); but due to covid indoor restrictions the meeting point and finish will be located at Auburn Riverside Pavilion -> Base Line road in Auburn.
Things you need to know for 2021 Race:
- Bus departure times – 6:15am sharp for the 50K and 8:30am sharp for the 25K – please get to the Auburn Riverside Pavilion early to get checked in
- Race Times and Location – 50K starts at 7am, 25K at 9am – please meet at the Auburn Riverside Pavilion at least 15 min prior to bus departure
- The Route – Point to Point from Goderich to Auburn
- A mask or face covering is required once you have entered the race grounds, and must be worn at all times in the hall.
- Provided Post-Race Meal – the post-race meal will be a catered BBQ by Pineridge BBQ. There will be a chicken, pork and vegan option.
- A Covid screening – an in person screening & form must be completed at the event before you’ll be allowed to race
- Bring your own coffee mug – if you want some of our coffee (Coastal Coffee).
- No spectators in the athletes area – support people/families will not be allowed in the athletes area as we must adhere to specified limits.