2021 Bad Thing Edition:
This year’s race format is tentatively planned to follow the original format (Point to Point); meaning the meeting point will be the Auburn Memorial Hall
**However due to due to frequently changing Covid restrictions, this could change at any time to an out and back if bus restrictions happen. If this is the case, the route will not be a point to point due to not being able to bus participants to the Goderich start; and would start at Auburn Riverside Park located at Base Line road in Auburn.
Things you need to know for 2021 Race:
- Bus departure times – 6:15am sharp for the 50K and 8:30am sharp for the 25K – please get to the hall early to get checked in
- Race Times and Location – 50K starts at 7am, 25K at 9am – please meet at the Auburn Hall at least 15 min prior to bus departure
- The Route – Point to Point from Goderich to Auburn
- A mask or face covering is required once you have entered the race grounds, and must be worn at all times in the hall.
- Provided Post-Race Meal – the post-race meal will be a catered BBQ by Pineridge BBQ. There will be a chicken, pork and vegan option.
- A Covid screening – an in person screening & form must be completed at the event before you’ll be allowed to race
- Racers may be released in waves – if gathering restrictions are put in place by the health authorities
- Bring your own coffee mug – if you want some of our coffee (Coastal Coffee).
- No spectators in the athletes area – support people/families will not be allowed in the athletes area as we must adhere to specified limits.