2022 Bad Thing Edition:
This year’s race format is planned to follow the original route format (Point to Point), and move the finish back to the Auburn Riverside Retreat
Things you need to know for 2022 Race:
- Bus departure times – 6:15am sharp for the 50K and 8:30am sharp for the 25K – please get to the Auburn Riverside Retreat early to get checked in
- Race Times and Location – 50K starts at 7am, 25K at 9am – please meet at the Auburn Riverside Retreat at least 15 min prior to bus departure
- The Route – Point to Point from Goderich to Auburn
- Provided Post-Race Meal – the post-race meal will be a catered BBQ by Pineridge BBQ. There will be a chicken, pork and vegan option.
- A Covid screening – an in person screening & form must be completed at the event before you’ll be allowed to race
- Bring your own coffee mug – if you want some of our coffee (Coastal Coffee).